GREENGOLD provides complete forest management solutions:
- Timber flow management including: briefing and reception of tree marking on site, contracting, invoicing, collection, monitoring and reception of operations on site – quantities, values and recommended technologies, etc. – all these operations are recorded in real time and may be followed on the IT platform – GREENGOLD Information System (GGIS);
- Investment planning and management – CAPEX (forest management plans revision included) and operational expenses – OPEX management including: planning , contracting , field training and reception – quantities, values and techniques, payments– operations recorded in real time in GGIS;
- Administrative assistance and representation in the relation with the authorities (Forest Department, City Hall, Environment Agency, Cadastre Office), local community, NGOs, neighbors, hunting associations;
- Budgeting, Controlling, Accounting, specific Fiscal advising and periodic reporting the forest owner;
- Conversing forest data into digital format and hosting on GGIS platform. Password-based access to forestry data and financial information provided to owner;
- Monitoring property borders/access, forest guard services;
- Assistance in obtaining international certificates.
The relationship between the forest owner and GREENGOLD relies on setting , agreeing and fulfiling a set of Performance Indicators. GREENGOLD actions are based on the principle of „Best Effort” – an equivalent of Deliver high quality services with a constant desire to exceed the agreed Performance Indicators.